- The PhD as Quest: The Movie!!
- How many references should I have in my thesis? How many references do I need in this paper?
- Invitation to complete a short survey on ‘Influential literature and scholars in the field of doctoral education’
- How to select an examiner for your PhD
- Responding to email and tweeting conferences – a beginner’s guide for the experienced user
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Academic integrity
- Business and management
- Communication skills
- Creative thinking
- Higher education policy
- Humanities PhD
- PhDs and employment
- Research communication
- Research methods
- Research writing
- The future of doctoral education
- Thesis writing
- Transferable skills
- University ranking systems
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Have you ever thought how much easier it would be to get published if you could review you own papers for journals? Well, here’s the story of one, initially successful but ultimately unsuccessful, attempt to do just that. As one … Continue reading
The last couple of decades or so have seen significant change in the higher education systems of both Australia and England. From systems that were essentially free to undergraduate students with no charges for fees and which also provided non-repayable … Continue reading