- The importance of choosing the right PhD examiner… a sideways look at the possible consequences…
- The PhD as Quest: The Movie!!
- How many references should I have in my thesis? How many references do I need in this paper?
- Invitation to complete a short survey on ‘Influential literature and scholars in the field of doctoral education’
- How to select an examiner for your PhD
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Academic integrity
- Business and management
- Communication skills
- Creative thinking
- Higher education policy
- Humanities PhD
- PhDs and employment
- Research communication
- Research methods
- Research writing
- The future of doctoral education
- Thesis writing
- Transferable skills
- University ranking systems
Category Archives: Creative thinking
It is not often I pay much attention to videos of cute animals doing something that anthropomorphises them, that is, makes them look like humans. For once, I’m going to make an exception because the video, whilst most definitely being … Continue reading