- The PhD as Quest: The Movie!!
- How many references should I have in my thesis? How many references do I need in this paper?
- Invitation to complete a short survey on ‘Influential literature and scholars in the field of doctoral education’
- How to select an examiner for your PhD
- Responding to email and tweeting conferences – a beginner’s guide for the experienced user
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Academic integrity
- Business and management
- Communication skills
- Creative thinking
- Higher education policy
- Humanities PhD
- PhDs and employment
- Research communication
- Research methods
- Research writing
- The future of doctoral education
- Thesis writing
- Transferable skills
- University ranking systems
Category Archives: Thesis writing
Its the question everyone has asked at one time or another. Its also the question every supervisor is asked by almost all of her or his research students. ‘How many references should I have in my thesis/chapter/conference paper/article?’ Put simply … Continue reading
After a break for a holiday to catch up with family in the UK and a short stop over in Hong Kong, a city I’ve never previously visited, I’m promoted to reinvigorate Doctoral Education To Go…by an excellent short piece … Continue reading